1. One book that changed your life: Honestly, I'm not certain there are any, the closest might be Tom Sawyer or Winesburg, Ohio.
2. One book that you've read more than once:
See above and add to it Turn of the Screw by Henry James
3. One book you'd want on a desert island:
(excepting the Bible) Tom Sawyer or perhaps Robinson Crusoe (might be something useful there).
4. One book that made you laugh:
The Wit and Wisdom of Oscar Wilde
5. One book that made you cry:
The Kite Runner and I was on the plane-trip home--how embarrassing.
6. One book that you wish had been written:
A really good ghost story like those of M.R. James--either a collection or a novel.
7. One book that you wish had never been written:
The Kinsey Report
8. One book you're currently reading:
The Book of the Dead
9. One book you've been meaning to read:
Gilead--tried three times now to get enough of a running start to get through it--failed miserably.
And I pass this on to TSO, if He's willing, Brandon S., who could answer in the comments, and Zippy, if he has the time and inclination.